We control your Atmosphere
products and services
C2H4 and CO2 removal
The ECOscrub is a next-generation system developed by ABSOGER which enables you to remove ethylene, the ripening hormone, and carbon dioxide, released by fruit, in long-term fruit conservation room.
ECOscrub treats the air using a two-step process, using a combination of two modules :
- a system to remove carbon chains such as ethylene and carbon dioxide: these are removed through adsorption onto a regenerating molecular sieve.
- a system to eliminate the various pathogens present in the air: these pathogens are degraded using photo-catalysis on a titanium oxide-treated membrane activated by a UV lamp.
The ECOscrub has been specially developed to provide improved apple conservation in a Controlled Atmosphere, meeting the new demands from industry professionals.
This system is designed to work in EXTREME ULO with nitrogen regeneration.
(different from absorbed capacity)
Quantity of fruit treated
|ECOscrub 1000||1300 x 650 x 1700||350||2.3||250|
|ECOscrub 1500||1300 x 650 x 1700||430||2.3||350|
|ECOscrub 2500||1600 x 760 x 1800||530||3.2||450|
|ECOscrub 4000||2000 x 1000 x 2000||780||5.6||550|
|ECOscrub 6000||2030 x 1060 x 2000||1220||7.4||650|
|ECOscrub 8000||2030 x 1060 x 2350||1530||7.4||750|
These data are not contractually binding
*Data for a conservation at 1°C, an oxygen level lower or equal to 1%, a carbon dioxide level lower or equal to 1% and an ethylene level lower than 5ppm. The quantity of fruit treated varies according to the variety of apples. We determine this according to the breathing rate and ethylene production of each variety.
Ethylene and carbon dioxide removal
- Touch-screen interface
- Possible remote control / TCPIP
- Integrated nitrogen saving system
- Can be used across several different room