We control your Atmosphere
products and services
- Our ethylene catalyst are available in 2 versions: static and mobile.
- For Controlled Atmosphere applications, the unit is designed to be air-tight, with cable connections enabling it to be mounted outside the walk-in refrigerator.
- Ensures that the ethylene level for kiwi fruit conservation is lower than 0.02ppm.
- Gives sellers and wholesalers of ethylene-sensitive fruit (e.g. melons) greater flexibility to act on the market by extending the storage period.
By using the ethylene catalyzer, you can lengthen the storage time for the following products: tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, cabbages, melons, mangos, papayas, peaches, persimmons, plums, leeks, kiwis, pears, apples, apricots, carrots, endives, oranges, lemons, onions, potatoes etc.
- The air in the refrigerator is channeled out by one of two fans (1).
- The ethylene in the air is burned in the central part (catalytic layer (2)), heated to 230°-260°C by an electrical resistor (3).
- Then the air is cooled by passing over a heat exchanger (ceramic – 4) and is released back into the refrigerator without any ethylene molecules.
- The direction of the flow is inverted according to a cycle to ensure that the air released has a temperature approaching that of the room.
(different from absorbed capacity)
|CE 200 M||230 V||500||550||1600||180||2,6||200|
|CE 400 M||230 V||700||720||1600||250||3,6||400|
|CE 400 F||400 V||700||720||1600||300||5,5||400|
|CE 600 F||400 V||760||800||1900||430||6,2||600|
catalyst performance may vary according to the variety of fruit stored. Standard product range.
For any special applications, please contact us.